Classes recommence on Friday Feb 10, 2023
In the best interest of attendees, any Government
COVID guidelines and protocols will be followed for
all Club events.
Come along and join in with the Ballarat Rockers Beginner Classes. Classes are run throughout the year for Beginners, and more Advanced Rock 'n' Rollers.
Check our calendar for dates and times of the classes. (Download the calendar from the "Calendar/Events" tab above.)
Beginners: Up to seven fun classes in each term with 4 terms each year, where rock and roll moves are broken down into easy to follow steps, with revision of previous lessons.
You'll learn a new move each week and get to put what you've learned together in each session to some great 50s music.
So if you fancy a different fitness routine, one that's friendly, fun and energetic, one that will get your toes tapping, come and join us. We'll soon have you spinning into the pyramid and the rock waltz.
At the end of the basic course you'll get a certificate but even better, you'll get a real sense of accomplishment and you'll have a ball.
Remember that the steps are set, but the flair you add to your style of performing those steps can vary. So watch and listen carefully to our very experienced instructors and be open to suggestions from other members who may be trying to help you.
You are welcome to stay on after your class to enjoy the other activities and the remaining classes to see what you can achieve in time.
Location of Rock n Roll classes "Brown Hill Hall" 375 Humffray Street North. Please note that refreshments are not available at this venue on class nights, so please bring your own. (NO ALCOHOL)
For dates please click on "Events Calendar" and download our full calendar for your information.
Class fees are $10 per person and covers all classes held on the night.
Please be at the venue by 7:15 for registration prior to class starting at 7:30 sharp.
- Wear comfortable clothing - you will warm up quickly,
- We suggest you bring comfortable soft sole dance shoes (not leather or sneakers) that will allow you to turn on the balls of your feet,
- It is a particular requirement that dance shoes should not be worn into the venue, please change into your dance shoes once inside.
- Mats are provided in the entrance so please ensure you wipe/clean your street shoes on entry to prevent dirt being deposited on the dance floor.
- Call John on 0418 543637, Email